Welcome to Akila's English Class

 


Namaste!

Welcome to Akila’s English Class. I am Akila, playing the difficult but most enjoyable roles of teacher, wife and mother. With more than two-and-a-half decades of teaching experience, I enjoy exploring and using innovative technology in my classes to give the best learning experience to my students. 

As a Master Trainer I have been sharing my learning with fellow teachers. This blog is a dream come true, and I hope that this will take me closer to far away colleagues and students.

Your comments are gifts that would be cherished. Comments and suggestions will take this dream ahead.

Thank You!

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Great. Your efforts always give me a glimpse of the fact that learning is a never-ending experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dream & even more wonderful effort to transform lives & making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Ma'am, you are always an inspiration

    ReplyDelete